When you want some extra holiday spirit, Xfinity is the place to go to find a huge selection of holiday content, music and more to brighten your season, especially if you’ll be spending a lot more time at home this year. Whether you’re looking for something traditional, modern, funny or family-oriented, here’s what you need to know about accessing holiday content and features from Xfinity.
- Xfinity X1 & Voice Remote – This holiday season, you can catch holiday classics, new holiday movies, and more by just saying “Holiday Movies” into your Xfinity Voice Remote. You’ll see content that’s available on Xfinity X1, whether it’s live TV or On Demand programming, as well as from other apps including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, Spotify, and more!
- Holiday themed collections on X1 – To narrow down your search, you can also say the following phrases into your Xfinity Voice Remote to access even more content on X1:
– Say “Holiday Essentials,” “Family Favorites,” and “Holiday Classics” for beloved seasonal movies
– Say “Free Holiday Movies” for movies available to you for free
– Say “Setting the Holiday Spirit” for holiday music videos ranging from traditional, jazz, R&B, pop and more
- Peacock – Check out tons of holiday content on Peacock, NBCUniversal’s streaming service that’s free for everyone! Learn more about Peacock, here.
- Holiday Countdown – The Holiday Countdown app, available on Xfinity X1, is an interactive holiday experience that includes on-screen games, read and sing-alongs, movie trailers, radio, daily challenges, a countdown until Santa’s departure and more. It can be found within the Holiday Moviethon and Kids Holiday collections on Xfinity X1 as well as the apps menu. You can also say “Holiday Countdown” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to easily find this feature.
- Yule Log – For the coziness of a fireplace without the hassle of starting a fire, warm your heart with a holiday Yule Log. Just say “Yule Log” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to launch a destination featuring both traditional and popular options.
Happy holidays to all our customers, employees and partners in the communities we serve across Connecticut, Vermont and western Massachusetts!