Peacock, NBCUniversal’s streaming service, launched nationally on July 15th providing consumers across the country a world-class collection of the best live and on demand programming from NBCUniversal and beyond, all for free!
As an Xfinity customer, you were among the first to be able to experience Peacock when Comcast launched an early preview of the service in April. If you haven’t tried it yet here’s what you need to know about Peacock:
- You get Peacock Premium for Free!* – Yes, you can enjoy unlimited access to everything Peacock has to offer — every movie, every episode, every season, all of our live sports and more – a $4.99/month value.
- Content is available for all ages and tastes – Peacock has something for everyone: from current hits and timeless movies; thousands of episodes of your favorite TV shows; plus timely news, live sports, and pop culture, updated daily. With Peacock Premium, you have access to the full 20,000 hours of programming featuring:
•Full catalogue of exclusive Peacock Originals including Brave New World, The Capture, Intelligence, Lost Speedways with Dale Earnhardt Jr., and more.
•Full seasons of thousands of iconic and new TV shows, like buzzworthy favorites Yellowstone, bingeworthy classics Law & Order: SVU, 30 Rock, and Frasier, current-season NBC hits like New Amsterdam and hit Spanish-language TV shows from Telemundo. Hundreds of movies from the vaults of Universal Pictures, DreamWorks, and more.
•Live news, showcasing the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News plus late night and pop culture. Can’t miss sports content including highlights, replays, documentaries, sports talk and live sports including more than 175 exclusive Premier League.
•Peacock channels playing your favorite movies, shows, and clips, 24-7. Scroll less and stream more with SNL Vault, NBC Sports, Fallon Tonight, Seth Meyers Now, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- It’s available on your favorite devices – Watch what you want, however you want to stream. Peacock is available to watch online and across a variety of mobile devices or tablets, on connected TVs and game consoles, X1, Flex, and more. Click here for the complete list.
- It’s easy to get it up and running – Use your Voice Remote to find Peacock instantly. Just say “Show me Peacock,” and confirm your email to access thousands of hours of great entertainment instantly. Once you’re signed up, you can start watching Peacock right away. No strings attached! No expiring trial period. It’s just free.
- Peacock Premium Plus** – For the same great Peacock content with fewer ads, you can upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus. Visit peacocktv.com and try it out with a 7-day free trial by upgrading within your account. Peacock Premium Plus is billed separately by Peacock and costs $5 for Xfinity customers.
If you’re not an Xfinity customer you can still watch Peacock, because it’s free for everyone! You just need an email address and password to sign-up to access thousands of hours of great entertainment instantly. You can also opt to upgrade to Peacock Premium or Peacock Premium Plus for even more content.
*Peacock Premium is included at no additional cost for all Xfinity Flex customers and Xfinity X1 and video customers who have a subscription to Xfinity Internet or Digital Starter TV, or equivalent, or above.
**Please note: Due to streaming rights, a small amount of programming will still contain ads (Peacock channels, events and a limited number of shows and movies).