With school out and the hot weather here, it’s officially time for summer vacations! As you pack your bags for a road trip or flight or prepare for a relaxing staycation around your home and neighborhood, we’ll be hard at work to keep you connected and entertained.
When you hit the road, our mobile apps are ready to go along for the ride!
- With Xfinity Stream, you can enjoy top networks and On Demand on the go, and stream or download your DVR recordings to watch even if you’re offline.
- Meanwhile, our Xfinity WiFi Hotspots app helps you find the nearest hotspots, including those with enhanced Internet security, where you can connect and surf, telecommute or make a pit stop to download a new movie for the next leg of your road trip.
- Even better, with Xfinity Mobile, you can switch back and forth between By-the-Gig and Unlimited data plans on any line at any time throughout the month, giving you the flexibility to travel without worrying about outrageous data charges if you are using more data than you usually do.
- And, with Xfinity Home, you can use the app to remotely control your system, lighting and thermostats, and even check on your pets.
If you’re staying local this summer, we’re here for you, too!
When you’re enjoying time at home…
- Catch up on the hottest shows and movies with Xfinity X1, including access to entertainment from streaming services like Peacock, Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
- Say “Summer Free Preview” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to browse our full line-up of free On Demand content through services like HBO Max, EPIX, History Vault, Hallmark Movies Now, Lifetime Movie Club, and more.
- Turn up the volume on X1 music apps including Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora and iHeartRadio.
- Pause WiFi using Xfinity xFi via the Xfinity App or xFi website to have a family game night or dinner without distractions.
- Position your xFi Pods so you can get a strong signal in the back yard for your BBQ or pool party.
When you are out and about in your neighborhood…
- Support small business by shopping local and spreading the word about Comcast RISE, a multi-faceted program offering grants, marketing services, and technology upgrades that aims to help small businesses owned by people of color, which were hardest hit by the COVID-19 pandemic. Applications are still being accepted through July 31 and it’s easy to apply at ComcastRISE.ComcastRISE.com.
- Explore our products (and enjoy the air conditioning!) at one of our Xfinity Stores. Click here to find the one closest to you.
- Check out the 2021 summer concert season at Xfinity Theatre in Hartford, Connecticut. Concert-goers can visit the “Xfinity Hot Spot” pre-show destination to enjoy Xfinity WiFi, give-a-ways and opportunities to win prizes.
No matter your plans this summer, we’re here 24/7 to dive in and get you the support and services you need.