We want every customer interaction with us to be convenient, fast and easy. Each month this series will highlight an Xfinity service or feature that helps you get more value out of your Xfinity products.
Xfinity Flex leverages Xfinity X1 technology to deliver a truly differentiated platform and add incredible value for streaming-first Internet customers.
Interested in learning more? Here’s what you need to know about Xfinity Flex:
1. It’s included with your Xfinity Internet – With Xfinity Flex, you can easily access the streaming content you love, as well as manage your connected home devices, all in one place – your TV! You’re eligible for Xfinity Flex if you have an Internet-only subscription.
2. It’s free! An Xfinity Flex box is included, along with the Xfinity Voice remote, as part of your Xfinity Internet-only subscription. Each additional box is just $5/month.
3. It’s easy to get it up and running –Just plug in your Xfinity Flex box to a TV with an HDMI port, connect to your Xfinity Internet, and start streaming from your customized dashboard in minutes.
4. You can use your voice to search for content – Our award-winning Xfinity Voice Remote is included with Xfinity Flex making your content so much easier to find.
5. You can access your streaming apps from one place – Xfinity Flex allows you to access content from all your streaming subscriptions like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, HBO, Showtime and more – all without switching apps or TV inputs.
6. You get thousands of free movies and shows – Xfinity Flex lets you stream more than 10,000 free movies and shows from apps like Pluto, Xumo, and Tubi.
7. You can also access your music, news and weather apps – Pandora, iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, XITE, NPR One, and Cheddar News are also on Xfinity Flex.
8. Other Xfinity features are available – If you have an xFi Gateway, you can use Xfinity Flex to find your Wi-Fi password, see what devices are connected to your network, set parental controls, and even pause Wi-Fi access on your home network.
9. We’re always here to help! If you ever have any issues, we’ve got your back with 24/7 support and easy online troubleshooting.