Xfinity xFi Advanced Security, a new artificial-intelligence-powered service monitors, blocks and informs customers of online threats to connected devices, and provides seamless digital protection for those devices when connected to their home network. Here’s what you need to know:
- Simply download the Xfinity xFi app or visit the website at xfinity.com/myxfi and log in to enable the feature.
- xFi Advanced Security is included free for Xfinity Internet customers who rent a compatible xFi gateway.
- From computers and mobile phones to home security cameras and smart thermostats, xFi Advanced Security protects all of your connected devices for added peace of mind.
- Key features include:
– Preventing inadvertent visits to malicious sites and becoming a victim of phishing attacks.
– Blocking remote access to smart devices, like home cameras, from unknown or dangerous sources.
– Monitoring devices in real-time and alerts when devices are behaving in unusual ways that could indicate a network threat.
– The ability to adapt to your home network and get smarter to keep up with new threats over time.
– Real-time notifications and a dashboard to easily view and manage threats right from the Xfinity xFi app or website.