Comcast Business announced more than 2.3 million companies, including SMBs and enterprises, are elevating customer experiences with fast, reliable connectivity and next-generation solutions from Comcast Business. These technologies have helped drive digital transformation at thousands of companies, enabling them to better serve their customers and develop ongoing business relationships.
A recent IDC study sponsored by Comcast Business found that the ability to deliver improved customer experiences is a key driver in nearly half (43 percent) of organizations’ digital transformation journeys. Additionally, the study revealed that a relentless focus on providing an empathetic customer experience – supported by connected technologies and networked infrastructure — is a cornerstone to remaining relevant and competitive. Comcast Business has expertise in these areas, providing infrastructure and business solutions that help maintain a balanced relationship between businesses and customers. Often this includes providing real-time accessibility to databases and systems that support direct human interactions such as a customer service desk or that provide a tailored and personalized digital experience such as the back-end content management system for a mobile application, all of which are dependent on fast and agile networks.
Year-to-date highlights and examples of how Comcast Business’ empathetic customer experience approaches and technologies have met the evolving needs of its customers include:
- Attracted a variety of new large enterprise customers, including partnerships with the Kraft Group and New England Patriots, Choice Hotels and The Four Seasons. Additionally, Comcast Business added the U.S. Federal
- Government into its growth strategy with the addition of a new segment that targets U.S. Government and Public Sector organizations.
- Introduced new technologies that elevate the customer experience, including X1 for Business, based on the company’s award-winning X1 video platform, and Comcast Business SecurityEdge™ which – in partnership with Akamai – offers SMBs with Internet service a more streamlined approach to help protect devices connected to their network from certain cyber threats without requiring additional equipment other than a Comcast router.
- Enhanced the user experience of its software-defined networking (SDN) platform, ActiveCoreSM, with digital-first features, including integration with Amazon Alexa. A major U.S. bank worked with Comcast Business to pioneer the industry’s adoption of Comcast Business SD-WAN – delivered on the ActiveCore platform – to better manage its business applications and improve communication across branches.
- Received more than 12 industry accolades, including seven American Business Awards®, a TMC Unified Communications Product of the Year Award, a TMC SD-WAN Product of the Year Award, TMC Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award and 2 Enterprise Application of the Year Awards from the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF).
Comcast Business also expanded internationally to deliver managed broadband services to U.S.-based enterprise customers with a presence in Canada. Comcast Business partnered with iTel Networks, Inc., a leading Canadian network service provider, to expand Comcast Business’ footprint and support its U.S.-based Enterprise Solutions customers’ locations throughout Canada with its Managed Broadband offering.