We want every customer interaction with us to be convenient, fast and easy. Each month this series will highlight an Xfinity feature that can be done on your mobile device, online or on Xfinity X1.
Did you know you can find out what song is playing during a TV program or commercial, view upcoming sports schedules, or pay your Xfinity bill just by using your voice when you have Xfinity X1? Here are 10 cool things you can do and discover by saying a command into your Xfinity X1 Voice Remote.
- Find out what song is playing while its playing in a movie or tv show!
Just say: “What song is playing?”
- Not sure what to watch? Ask the X1 remote and it will provide suggestions based on the shows and movies you already watch.
Just say: “What to watch?”
- Sports fan?: Find out what games are playing live or when your favorite team is playing.
Just say: “What games are on?” or “When does [your team here] play?”
- Before you leave in the morning, check your horoscope!
Just say: “Show me Horoscopes.”
- You can pay your bill right from the sofa with your X1 remote.
Just say: “Pay my bill.”
- Have a technician visit scheduled? You can view the appointment and/or reschedule your visit with your X1 remote.
Just say: “Show me technician visit.”
- If you forget your WiFi password or username, you can pull it up on your TV screen.
Just say: “Show me WiFi info.”
- An Xfinity Mobile customer? Use the “find my phone feature” when the dog moves it without permission.
Just say: “Find my mobile phone.”
- You can view your Xfinity xFi settings and/or refresh your modem without a phone call to one of our customer account executives.
Just say: “Show me xFi.”
- And, for our Xfinity Home customers, you can view your security cameras on your TV.
Just say: “Xfinity home camera.”
These are just ten of the fun things you can do with your X1 Voice Remote! Let us know what your favorites are.