Comcast NBCUniversal is pleased to invite high school seniors to apply for the Comcast Leaders and Achievers® Scholarship Program, which recognizes students who have demonstrated outstanding community service, exceptional academic performance, and strong leadership skills. The award, funded by the Comcast NBCUniversal Foundation, is a one-time, $2,500 scholarship to be used toward undergraduate education-related expenses.
High school seniors who meet the eligibility requirements listed below are encouraged to apply for the Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship. To learn more about the program, please visit the application website at comcastleadersandachieversscholarship.com. Please direct all email inquiries to email@example.com or call 1-800-537-4180. The application deadline is Friday, Dec. 6, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Applicants to the Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program must:
- Have a demonstrated commitment to community service, outstanding qualities in character, integrity, and leadership
- Reside in a community served by Comcast and/or participating NBCUniversal or Telemundo markets. Eligibility will be determined by zip code in the online application.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2020-2021 academic year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Be enrolled as a high school senior
- Demonstrate financial need
Since 2001, Comcast NBCUniversal has awarded more than $33 million in scholarships to approximately 30,000 students across the country to help them pursue higher education. Over the last five years, hundreds of students across New England have benefitted from receiving Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarships which have helped them attend state and private higher education institutions.