We want every customer interaction with us to be convenient, fast and easy. Each month this series will highlight an Xfinity feature that can be done on your mobile device, online or on Xfinity X1.
Xfinity is making it even easier for you to manage your WiFi from the convenience of the Xfinity My Account app on your mobile device, on Xfinity X1 or online at Xfinity.com/myaccount. Our convenient apps allow you to:
- Find your Xfinity WiFi network name & password.
- Change your network name and password.
- Restart your Xfinity Wireless Gateway (aka: WiFi Router).
- Call a WiFi “timeout” by pausing your WiFi with the Xfinity xFi app.
- Find a nearby Xfinity WiFi hotspot when you’re away from home.
Click here for helpful (and entertaining!) step-by-step instructions to easily change your Xfinity WiFi network name and password. This site also offers tips on things that can affect your home WiFi network performance, things to do with the Xfinity Stream app, and the purrrfect post titled, “Five Ways Cats are Just like Wireless Gateways”.